Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chance.

Recently I've met someone. Her name's Natalie.

A few days ago I came back from my greatest trip ever - Cote d'Azure, Southern France. I've seen some beautiful landscapes, majestic views, met wonderful people. Three of them I met really closely - our two drivers, Edward and Jurek and our guide, Poli. We've lived some amazing moments together, boned with each other so much that it was damn hard to say goodbye. I don't know if I'm gonna see Edward and Jurek ever again, but we're meeting with Poli next month. I just can't wait... She changed us, changed the way we think, the way we behave in some life situations. She really was our guide, life guide. Thanks Poli so much. You're our Big Sister ;)


OK, so what do I mean by naming this post "chance"? In the beginning I mentioned about a girl called Natalie. But first, do you remember when I wrote about my thing with Ada? That I'm still in love with her? Natalie is a chance. A chance to forget. I gotta tell you how it all started.

Actually, we started talking with each other just a day before departure out of France. But that was just talking, nothing serious. While we were on the bus and there was the nightfall coming, I sat right next to her. We started talking. I noticed that we're getting closer to each other, not only in physical way, but emotional too. We were sitting and talking about hell knows what, actually... It was some kind of flirting, innocent bantering, chaffing. Beautiful. We were getting closer to each other each second, each minute. Finally, the night came. She was tired of whole day spent in the bus and wanted to sleep for some time. I was sitting next to the window so she offered that she's gonna lay on my knees. I obviously said yes. And so she did. It was around 12:30 am. It was dark outside, there was a silence inside and I hugged her. We were somewhere in Italy. I proposed I'm gonna sing her some lullaby. And that's exactly what I did. It was "Seven Spanish Angels", and then "Hallelujah". I guess I also sang something by Jack Johnson, e.g. "Better Together" and "Do you remember?". Actually, she didn't fall asleep, but her face with beautiful, but closed eyes was so damn sweet that even I couldn't have dropped off. We were lying, I mean she was lying and I was sitting, like this for about two hours after which we... Started talking. Again. It was about 2 am in the morning. Talking about what? I even can't remember. I guess it was some chaffing, flirting, conversation about nothing. They're the best ones. Guess for how long it lasted? Until around 5:30. It was probably the longest dialogue I've ever had with anyone.
We woke up at 8 at some gas station next to the highway. We were in Austria. We've visited Vienna and spent there around 4 hours. Waste of time, actually. It was Sunday, 8:30 am, 3 degrees Celsius, nobody on the streets. Nobody but us. But never mine, what was next was the best. It was 7 pm. She started feeling sad about end of our trip. I was comforting her, hugging. I even kissed her in her cheek. It was a beautiful moment. She was crying. She lied her head on my shoulder. We were sitting like this for about 10 minutes until we got to our destination.
While we were saying goodbye, I kissed her cheek, hugged her and kissed her forehead. I looked deep into her eyes and said "Everything's gonna be alright". 

We're meeting on Friday. She'd had a boyfriend but she broke up with him yesterday. Do I want to do something? Definitely yes. 

But there's one another thing. In the photo you can see Rachel and Ross. For sure you know what was the story about them in Friends. They always loved each other, since beginning to the end. For greatest part of time they were not together, they were trying to be with someone else, but they always loved each other. They were best friends and automatically best lovers for themselves. How it all ended? They got together in the end of the story. Ross was trying to forget about Rachel as a lover, to get over... But finally happened what was supposed to happen. 

Is Natalie a way to forget about Ada? If it is, is it gonna be a successful way? I hope so. I feel something to her, something strong. I really want it to work out. "If you want something to work, it will". Damn true. 

No comments: