Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The End (?)

The guy up there is looking for something. I guess he hasn't found it yet. So haven't I.


You've heard about my doubts about me and Natalie. Well, I don't think it's got any prospective future. There has to be a respect in relationship, friendship and other kinds of 'ships. There isn't one in this what we've got with Natalie. Do we have anything? We know each other. We meet with each other. I don't know if there's something more. I always take things like that seriously... By saying 'things like that' I mean that when I meet a girl and something starts to happen between us I always take it seriously. I try, try a lot. But if the other side doesn't give a shit about it, so don't I. Simple enough. And that's exactly what's happening right now. Sad. And about love I mentioned before on my blog... In this case I probably overreacted. If it really was love, I wouldn't be saying things I'm saying right now... I don't know, I've got no fucking idea. We'll see.

Besides, I met someone. But she'll be the topic of the next post. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus, you sure are going through a roller coaster of emotions aren't you. Teenagers...*rolls eyes* ;)

Anonymous said...

It's a hard situation. But You're damn optimistic man. In my opinion, Natalia isn't proper for Ya.
Pauly